Saturday, January 7, 2017

I received a package with these things in it - from my dear friend, Robin Berry who lives in the sunny state of Florida!! Adorable little dolls; a sewing kit, little plant hangers for the porch and a macrame plant hanger!! There's also wicker furniture so that the dolls have a place to relax. A hutch with food stuffs that will look lovely in the little kitchen. A tiny baby basket with a baby. :) A little plate of asparagus!! So cute! And a teeny roll of toilet paper!!! Haha, love that.  To my child, Robin sent some of child's favorite things: a little dog, a package of books, a little bottle with a teensy yellow duck in it and a box of Ritz crackers with a container of cheese and a wee little mouse sitting atop the Ritz box. Also, a miniature board game!! Thank you, Robin, so much for all of these wonderful minis. I will treasure them always.

2 comments:

  1. Those are wonderful items. We also have some tiny toilet paper rolls. They are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You my dearest friend are very welcome! I'm so glad to give them to someone very special to me heart!

    ReplyDelete