Sunday, April 30, 2017


Hello friends!! I have finished the sofa and ottoman. I also built a window seat. I measured the window seat perfectly, but then it was too tight and wouldn't fit. I kept sanding the ends with sandpaper until it fit like it is supposed to. :) The room is coming together. I can't wait to make pictures for the walls. You see the table at the end of the sofa (and next to the chair)? I made it using an empty thread spool and the lid from a sour cream container. I haven't decided which fabric I will cover it with. Not sure how the room will look when it is complete because am not sure how the furniture will be arranged. Please excuse the wrinkled rug. I will try to be tidier in my next pictures. Thanks for visiting!! <3

2 comments:

  1. How very adorable. You are SO good at this. I have adored seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes me so happy that you like what I've done. Haven't been able to work on it lately, but hopefully will, very soon.

      Delete