Wednesday, April 5, 2017



Yay, stairs are in!! I was going to put rails on the stairs, but it was difficult putting in the stairs and I didn't want to struggle with railings too. Put I did build rails for the openings of the stairs. Wouldn't want the little residents to fall. :) The house kit didn't come with these rails. I built them from strips of wood and bought a package of those little peg things to use at the tops of the posts. I think the stairs and rails really make the house look complete. Working on flower boxes for outside of 4 of the windows. Just so you know, it means so much to me that you are visiting my little house. Love and hugs to all you you. <3

4 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! I see Peter rabbit came with his girlfriend lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry so long to reply. I just saw this comment!! The bunnies are actually fuzzy!!

      Delete