Tuesday, April 11, 2017





Hello!! What do you think? This is my first piece of furniture. I just love it! The fabric is from JoAnn Fabrics. Haha, borrowed the lamp and goodies from my child's house. I am so grateful to the wonderful woman who did the blog to show me how to build this chair. She is so super talented and so kind that she would share her knowledge with others. I can't wait to build the sofa and ottoman to match the chair. Also, can't wait to build other things!! The woman whose blog I got the directions from is:
http://1inchminisbykris.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/chair-upholstering-tuttorial-how-to.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+1InchMinis+(1+Inch+Minis)&utm_content=Google+Reader
You should check her out. So many things to build from her instructions. <3

6 comments:

  1. It is perfect you are so talented omg Yvonne! Just plain beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! It makes me so happy that you visit!!

      Delete
  2. Wow, you are just amazing with this kind of thing. Maybe you should have an Etsy shop and sell stuff like this. I have really enjoyed seeing your crafty side.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you!! Haha, you put the Etsy idea in my head a while back. <3

      Delete
  3. This is amazing, and so pretty! You're very talented, and you also must have some patience to this - I don't have patience for little things since I was a child, hahaha!
    My mother used to tell me she had a lot of fun with wood dollhouses, and seeing your stuff I think I can get why she did, hahaha! I love seeing your progress, you're amazing!
    Kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much, sweetie. I wish your mother still had some of her dollhouse things so you could see them.

      Delete